by The RawlsMD Team
Dr. Bill Rawls, author of the best selling book Unlocking Lyme, will speak in Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday, August 2nd at 6:30pm and also in Richmond, Virginia on Saturday, August 5th at 10am.
Dr. Rawls will share his personal experience with chronic Lyme disease and explore the therapies proven helpful in his journey and the lives of others suffering from Lyme.
What you’ll learn from attending this lecture:
- A quick history of Lyme disease and coinfections
- Dr. Rawls’ personal story of overcoming Lyme disease
- Common misconceptions about Lyme disease treatments
- Importance of immune function on the body
- The way to regain health and wellness naturally
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before start time to get seated. There will be a Q&A session after the lecture.