Vitamin supplements are not a substitute for a healthful diet that is rich in vegetables, but supplements can ensure adequate levels of essential nutrients. Vitamins should be presented to the body in natural forms that are readily absorbed and assimilated. The same goes for minerals, which should be present in natural organic forms, not as the inorganic forms found in most multivitamin supplements. B vitamins, including 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, pyridoxal-5-phosphate (B6), and methylcobalamin (B12) are especially important for individuals who have methylation mutations.
- My Chronic Lyme Disease JourneyJuly 22, 2022
- Boiling Point: The Lyme + Fibromyalgia + Chronic Fatigue ConnectionJune 24, 2022
- Leaky Gut Syndrome: Modern Causes + Natural Solutions to Overcome ItApril 11, 2022
- Break Free from Fibromyalgia Naturally: Dr. Bill Rawls’ 6-Step ProtocolSeptember 15, 2021
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Natural Remedies That WorkSeptember 7, 2018