Vitamin supplements are not a substitute for a healthful diet that is rich in vegetables, but supplements can ensure adequate levels of essential nutrients. Vitamins should be presented to the body in natural forms that are readily absorbed and assimilated. The same goes for minerals, which should be present in natural organic forms, not as the inorganic forms found in most multivitamin supplements. B vitamins, including 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, pyridoxal-5-phosphate (B6), and methylcobalamin (B12) are especially important for individuals who have methylation mutations.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Natural Remedies That WorkSeptember 7, 2018
- The Leaky Gut Epidemic: Modern Causes, Natural SolutionsAugust 14, 2018
- Natural Remedies for FibromyalgiaJuly 13, 2018
- Boiling Point: The Lyme + Fibromyalgia + Chronic Fatigue ConnectionJune 6, 2018
- My Chronic Lyme Disease JourneyJanuary 1, 2017