Vitamin supplements are not a substitute for a healthful diet that is rich in vegetables, but supplements can ensure adequate levels of essential nutrients. Vitamins should be presented to the body in natural forms that are readily absorbed and assimilated. The same goes for minerals, which should be present in natural organic forms, not as the inorganic forms found in most multivitamin supplements. B vitamins, including 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, pyridoxal-5-phosphate (B6), and methylcobalamin (B12) are especially important for individuals who have methylation mutations.
- Boiling Point: The Lyme + Fibromyalgia + Chronic Fatigue ConnectionJune 11, 2021
- My Chronic Lyme Disease JourneyJuly 30, 2020
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Natural Remedies That WorkSeptember 7, 2018
- The Leaky Gut Epidemic: Modern Causes, Natural SolutionsAugust 14, 2018
- Natural Remedies for FibromyalgiaJuly 13, 2018